Beachflags.com respects the privacy of all the users of her site and takes care to assure that the personal information entrusted to us is treated with the utmost confidentiality. We will use your information to make sure that the order can be handled as fast and easy as possible. Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment. Should we want to use your information for others purposes we will only do so with your permission. Beachflags.com will not sell your personal information to a third party and will only make this information known to parties involved in carrying out your order.
Beachflags.com uses the collected information to provide the customers with the following services:
- Should you place an order we will need your name, e-mail, an address to send the delivery to, and the details for your payment, to carry out the order and keep you informed of the process.
- To make shopping at Beachflags.com as pleasant as possible we will, with your permission, save your personal information and the details concerning your order and the use of our services. This helps us to personalize the website.
- We will use your e-mail address to inform you of the developments of the website and about special offers and sales. Should you find these messages unsatisfying, you can cancel your subscription on our website.
- If you place an order with Beachflags.com we will, should you want this, save your information on a Secure Server. You can create a username and password to ensure that your name and address, phone number, e-mail address, delivery- and payment information will be saved. This way you will not have to enter these again each time you order with us.
- Details about the use of our website and the feedback we receive from our visitor, will help us to further develop and improve our website.
- Should you decide to write a review, you can decide for yourself whether to add your name or other personal information. We are curious to hear the opinions of our visitors, but reserve our right not to publish contributions not in accordance with our policies.
We may use your e-mail address to send you information about products or services that are the same as or similar to those that you have ordered from us and that we think you may find useful. We will do so only if you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes. At any stage you have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may use your personal information to send you information about our products and services which you have requested from us by signing up to our newsletter. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe-function at the end of the marketing email or on the page newsletter in the shop.
Beachflags.com will not sell your information.
Beachflags.com will not sell your personal information to a third party and will only make this information known to parties involved with carrying out your order. Our employees and third parties called in by us are obligated to respect the confidentiality concerning your information.
If you want to delete cookies, you should do this in the settings of your browser. Click on the browser below for more information.
Integration of the Trusted Shops Trustbadge
We have integrated the Trusted Shops Trustbadge on this website in order to display our Trusted Shops Trustmark and offer the Trusted Shops products to customers after placing an order.
This serves the protection of our legitimate interests in the optimal marketing of our offer according to art. 6 (1) 1 lit f GDPR that are overriding in the process of balancing of interests. The Trustbadge and the advertised trust badge services are offered by Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, 50823 Cologne, Germany.
With every use of the Trustbadge, the web server automatically saves a so-called server log file which contains e.g. your IP address, the date and time of the request, the volume of data transferred and the requesting provider (access data), and documents the request. Those access data are not analysed and are automatically overwritten no later than seven days after the end of your website visit.
Other personal data are transferred to Trusted Shops only if you decide to use or have already registered to use Trusted Shops products after placing an order. In such a case, the contract concluded between you and Trusted Shops applies.